It uses fiber laser method. Laser markings are displayed in white on a black background. So, in case of barcode, it shows high recognition rate and it is easy to identify letters and images. CI, serial number, 1D / 2D barcode and so on. Since the chip is embedded in the inside, it can be marked on a wide area regardless of the position of the chip.
Embed the chip inside
The chip is built into the inner layer and is invisible to the eye. The position of the chip is not protruded, both the front and back are flat. The chip will not be damaged by an external shock and the tag will not fail.
Laser marking on front and back side
This tag can be laser marked on both the front and back sides. So more information can be marked and visually identified.
- RF air protocol: NFC Forum Type 2 Tag / ISO/IEC14443 Type A
- Operating frequency: HF 13.56MHz
- IC type: NTAG 203 Flipchip IC
- Memory configuration: 144 bytes user Read/Write area (36 pages)
- Functionality: Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Memory read/write cycles: 100,000 cycles at 22°C
- Data retention: 5 years
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Read range: 3 cm (TI Reader)
Dependent On Reader: 1 cm (Smart Phone)
- PMMA: (W)28mm x (H)33mm; (T)4mm