It uses fiber laser method. Laser markings are displayed in white on a black background. So, in case of barcode, it shows high recognition rate and it is easy to identify letters and images. CI, serial number, 1D / 2D barcode and so on. Since the chip is embedded in the inside, it can be marked on a wide area regardless of the position of the chip.
Embed the chip inside
The chip is built into the inner layer and is invisible to the eye. The position of the chip is not protruded, both the front and back are flat. The chip will not be damaged by an external shock and the tag is very unlikely to fail.
High temperature resistance
This tag is designed to withstand high temperatures and can be used at temperatures up to about 180 degrees.
5-side waterproof coating
This tag has a waterproof function by adding a five-sided waterproof coating process. It prevents the absorption of moisture and other liquid substances. Therefore, no performance change or tag deformation occurs due to absorption of moisture and liquid.
- RF air protocol: EPC Class 1 Gen 2; ISO18000-6C
- Operating frequency: UHF 902-928 MHz (KR,US)
- IC type: Alien Higgs-3 SOT-323 Package IC
- Memory configuration: EPC 96 bits; User memory 512 bits
- Functionality: Read / write (user programmed); full duplex protocol
- Memory read/write cycles: 100,000 cycles at 25°C (77°F)
- Data retention: 10 years
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +180°C (4°F to +356°F)
- Read range: Up to 5.0 m ~ (Fixed Reader)
Dependent On Reader: Up to 2.0 ~ (Hand Held Reader)
- Rigid PCB: (L)95mm x (H)25mm; (T)2.4mm; 4.2mm diameter holes